- If you already have a payment processor, you will require the hosted payment details so that your OPS-COM system can record all financial transaction details. We will also require contact information for the account representative along with integration details for payment processing.
- If you do not have a payment processor, you should talk with your bank or a 3rd party processor to set up an account and establish a hosted payment merchant account for payment processing.
- Payment header statement with legal disclaimers and requirements, and a payment footer for receipt. This should include the responsibilities, time frame for payment, and any restrictions that your parking and security office might have.
- Receipt header note including tax numbers or other requirements.
User Type Profiles
You will establish user type and the rules appropriate to each type. Examples of common types include Student FT or PT, Staff FT or PT, Visitors, Contractors, Guests, Bicycle and Motorcycle.
You will establish the types of permits and the rules for each permit type. Examples might be Temporary, Daily, Hourly, Monthly, Semester, Motorcycle, Bicycle
Administrative Email Messages
There are multiple email messages that will need to be added into your customized OPS-COM system settings:
- Standard email footer, disclaimer
- Registration email footer note for all registrations
- Password request changes email footer note
ViolationAdmin users will require all offence types to be prepared by name as well as the value of each offence.