Customer service is key to a successful business. As another year has come and gone, we’re looking back on the past 12 months. Here at OPS-COM, we’ve done some pretty exciting things so far in 2017. The feedback we’ve received about our customer service team is one we’re most pleased about.
Every OPS-COM client has a choice of support packages with the most popular being the Standard Plus package. It includes multiple ways they can access our customer support team. We continually assess the support our customers receive by asking for feedback following a support ticket. And this year, the data is shining.
In 2017, our two principal customer support team members, Justin and John, did some things we’re pretty proud of:
- 841combined hours of support to our clients; approximately 21 full weeks
- An average response time of 15 minutes
- 100% of received feedback rates their service as Great or Amazing
On a customer service mission
The roles Justin and John fill are fundamental to what the entire team at OperationsCommander does. First of all, it’s our corporate mission to provide parking management and security management software that is both technologically advanced and easy to use. So, if our clients struggle with something, we’re not fulfilling our mission. That’s where Justin and John step in to get clients past the struggles and back to using the system effortlessly.
Other great things in 2017
However, customer support is also about answering questions, training and supporting new features and releases of the OPS-COM platform. 2017 saw a multitude of system enhancements that made the technology better and the client experience easier. Here are just a few:
- The addition of Groups and Zones to easily create groupings or virtual zones inside a lot
- Users can now capture an unlimited number of photos to document a violation
- We added barcodes to tickets for better and easier tracking
- Display improvements for vehicle and permit details
Significant improvements were made to functionality when managing both violations and offenses. Here are a few of the features, while you can read about all of the changes on our wiki.
- Improvements to the layout and functions of both the violation entry and offense management screens
- Anonymous violation payment options using a ticket pin number
- Addition of a manage ticket types area to add ticket types and manage who an issue them
- Enhanced violation search options
- Improved access links to information between screens
We also made updates to the permit and company management functionality. Here are a few of the features, while complete details are available on the wiki.
- Features to restrict access to sensitive information like contact history and dispatch logs to only specific user categories
- Improvements to how credit card details are captured and managed
- The system now supports tax exemption numbers, proration for permit sales, and company invoicing
- A permit rollover function was added to automate year over year permits
We’re looking forward to another great year in 2018. Most of all, we’re looking forward to continuing to provide exceptional customer service. Here are a few things you can expect to see from us in 2018.
- Significant improvements to the user experience to help you deliver exceptional service to your customers
- A focus on automation improvements for Municipal parking departments
- New features to support parking management during events