Customer service is the focus ending the year at OPS-COM
Customer service is key to a successful business, and as another year has come and gone we’re looking back on the past 12 months. Here at OPS-COM we’ve done some pretty exciting things so far in 2017, the one we’re most pleased about is based on the feedback we’ve received for our customer service team.
Every OPS-COM client has a choice of support packages with the most popular being the Standard Plus package that includes multiple ways they can access our customer support team. We continually assess the support our customers receive by asking for feedback after a support ticket. And this year, the data shines.
In 2017, our two key customer support team members, Justin and John, did some things we’re pretty proud of:
- Provided a combined 841 hours of support to our clients; approximately 21 full weeks
- Average response time of 15 minutes
- 100% of received feedback rates their service as Great or Amazing
On a customer service mission
The roles Justin and John fill are fundamental to what the entire team at OperationsCommander does. It’s our corporate mission to provide parking and security management software that is both technologically advanced and easy to use. So, if our clients struggle with something, we’re not fulfilling our mission. That’s where Justin and John step in to get clients past the struggles and back to using the system effortlessly.
Other great things in 2017
Customer support is also about answering questions, training and supporting new features and releases of the OPS-COM platform. And 2017 saw a number of system enhancements that made the technology better and the client experience easier. Here are just a few:
A new major version for Android was released and included support for the OPS-COM LPR solution. The updated Android release also included some other exciting features like:
- The addition of Groups and Zones to easily create groupings or virtual zones inside a lot
- Users can now capture an unlimited number of photos to document a violation
- Barcodes were added to tickets for better and easier tracking
- Display improvements for vehicle and permit details
Big improvements were made to functionality when managing both violations and offences. You can read about all of the changes on our wiki, but here are a few of the highlights.
- Improvements to the layout and functions on both the violation entry and offence management screens
- Anonymous violation payment options using a ticket pin number
- Addition of a manage ticket types area to add ticket types and manage who an issue them
- Enhanced violation search options
- Improved access links to information between screens
Updates to the permit and company management functionality. Some of the highlights are listed here with complete details available on the wiki.
- Features to restrict access to sensitive information like contact history and dispatch logs to only specific user categories
- Improvements to how credit card details are captured and managed
- The system now supports tax exemption numbers, proration for permit sales, and company invoicing
- A permit rollover function was added to automate year over year permits
We’re looking forward to another great year in 2018 along with continuing to provide exceptional customer service. Here are a few things you can expect to see from us in 2018.
- Big improvements to the user experience to help you deliver exceptional service to your customers
- A focus on automation improvements for Municipal parking departments
- New features to support parking management during events