OPS-COM Validator – Enforce With Confidence
Do you offer free parking? or have frequent guest visits? The Validator is the perfect solution with the simplest interface.
OPS-COM Validator simplifies parking enforcement for those organizations that need to check the permit validity of the cars in their parking, whether they’re daily users or new guests, without charging them.
- Easily assign a permit to a plate at no charge
- No need for the parker to create an account
- Grant an Admin very limited permissions to only validate plates in a specific predefined area
- Supremely flexible for dates and times of day over a span of time
- Full reporting ability to monitor Admin usage
OPS-COM Validator is the perfect tool for:
- Hotel parking
- Day Care parking
- Conference Services
- Inner Organization departments, ie HR, Training, Executive offices, need to validate a plate for an interview, special circumstances, new hire training etc.
- Doctor offices that want to manage patient parking, assigning parking to match appointments
- Any business that has limited parking but relies on appointment-based client meetings
How It Works?
The validator tool is a flexible virtual permitting tool that can be set up to be used by an admin with a very specific set of permissions. It can also be set up to be used by admins outside your organization; in that case, the tool can be branded to your company’s look and feel instead of OPS-COM branding.
This tool allows you to validate temporary parkers, granting them permission to park in designated lot zones at specified times and dates, either as one-time parkers or repeating instances.
You can also pick certain days of the week or certain times of the day to validate plates if they’re recurring parkers, and you know when to expect them on a weekly basis.
This ability is available as a permission that can be added to any admin’s role and cal also be made available to Company Managers.
This tool would elevate your enforcement operations by allowing your patrol officers to use handheld devices to check the validity of each plate, making the process more efficient and quicker.
The validator tool also comes with the ability to run reports and manage validations. That way, you can easily see all the plates that were validated over time and where they were parked.