Text2Park.Me – Self-Serve Temporary Parking Permits
Mobile Temp Parking Payments
Text2Park.Me is an integrated feature of our OPS-COM parking and security management solution! Offers parking services to any client through standard cellular phone SMS/text messaging. Temporary parking users no longer need to look for payment terminals. With any standard SMS-enabled phone, users can purchase temp parking from anywhere.
Do You Carry Change?
No one does anymore. But that doesn’t mean mobile parking payments have to be a pain.
Temporary parking payments supported anywhere, anytime and driven by the user.
Launching a fully integrated program without additional applications and screen swapping creates an efficient and effective environment for your business.
- Efficiently monitor account balances and time.
- It helps you capture a greater percentage of consumer spending
- Requires no setup or training, FULLY integrated and 100% user-friendly
- Provides easily accessible short-term parking information without utilizing different applications for enforcement
- Utilizes one platform for all your needs, keeping processing and reporting easy and efficient
Text2Park.Me User Benefit
- Allows users to register and extend parking from any location
- Presents an alternative option for short-term parking if temporary parking payment machines are busy, in use or out of service
- No special application downloads; standard SMS text messaging is all that is needed
- Available to anyone with a cell phone without the need for wireless data plans or internet access
- Fewer security concerns and no transmission of credit card information
Create a superior customer experience with Text2Park.Me,
a mobile temp parking payment feature that makes sense!
Simple To Use
To use the Text2Park.Me application users only need to have an account on the OperationsCommander system. Once an account has been created, users are free to register temporary parking by simply texting ‘park’ to an organization’s assigned phone number.
The user will receive a reply to acknowledge the beginning of the online parking registration process. As the user descends through the menu option, they will select the lot, the vehicle, and the required time. Upon completion of the temp parking registration, the system will charge their credit card on file.
As their temporary parking permit approaches expiring, the system will send the user a notification. The user can then extend the time of their temp parking by simply replying to the text with the amount of time required.
All temporary parking details are recorded to the system and are included in all parking management reports.